Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Zucchini Bread

I LOVE Zucchini Bread! Bread can be tough to make well, though, because it can come out really dry if you don't have a great recipe.  I found this recipe (http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Moms-Pineapple-Zucchini-Bread/Detail.aspx) online and use it all the time.  It never gets dry and tastes almost like a dessert rather than a breakfast bread.

When making this recipe I advise using slightly more of the fruit and veggie ingredients than the recipe calls for - it just adds flavor.  I also use craisins rather than raisins which adds a tangy flavor.  The pineapple makes the bread incredibly moist.  Overall the recipe is divine.  I love that it makes 2 loaves at once so that I don't have to share all of the bread with others.  Yum, Yum, YUM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment